NEVADA CITY, 21 April 2009 – Community voting is now open for the “Show Your Impact” Adobe-TechSoup Design Contest—cast your vote now to help bring money to important Sierra organizations!
The Sierra Fund has entered our “Mining’s Toxic Legacy Initiative” materials into this Design Contest. New software and a grant of $1,000 will be awarded to the winner in each of four categories: Environmental Impact/Print, Environmental Impact/Other Media, Social Change/Print, and Social Change/Other Media. Other Sierra organizations have submitted the following to this contest: “Mono Lake Committee Website”, “Susanville Symphony Society Brochure” and “Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival” by South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL). Voting is open until April 30, 2009.
Your vote now will help us reach the final round of judging.
HOW TO VOTE:
- Go to www.showyourimpact.org/gallery
- If you haven’t already, register your email address, and then check your email for your password.
- Login at www.showyourimpact.org, and click on “Gallery – Vote Here”
- Vote on 3-5 projects by clicking the project name and then “Add Project to Your Ballot.” May we suggest:
- “Mining’s Toxic Legacy Initiative” (Environmental/Print category)
- “Mono Lake Committee Website” (Environmental/Other Media category)
- “Wild and Scenic Film Festival” (Environmental/Print category)
- “Susanville Symphony Society Brochure” (Social Change/Print category)
- Review and submit your ballot.
THANK YOU! You may register and submit one ballot per email address.