The Sierra Fund’s second Reclaiming the Sierra conference “Green $olutions to Abandoned Mines” is coming up on May 3-5, 2012.
Things are getting busy around our office as we make preparations for speakers, sponsors, students and community involvement. The overall schedule is coming into focus, with a day of technical presentations on Thursday, May 3, tours on Friday and community-oriented workshops on Saturday.
More details are available daily, so keep an eye on our conference website for updates.
Early bird sponsorship opportunities are now open. Contact Izzy Martin, (530) 265-8454 x11 to receive a sponsorship package or exhibitor information. Or, download our Sponsor Prospectus and Sponsor/Exhibitor Forms to learn more about opportunities for sponsorship, exhibit space and advertising.
A big thank you to current event supporters including:
- Tiffany & Co. Foundation
- Rose Foundation for Community and the Environment
- Sierra Nevada Conservancy
- California State University Chico Geological and Environmental Sciences Department
- Flower Essence Services
- Forest Technology Systems
- California Indian Environmental Alliance
- Teichert Materials
- Sierra Institute
- Wolf Creek Community Alliance