From the Sierra Nevada Alliance
Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership is Accepting Applications for Host Site Organizations for the 2015 – 2015 SNAP Program!
The Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership, a program of the Sierra Nevada Alliance, is currently accepting applications from California Sierra Nevada conservation organizations and agencies to become a Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership Host Site for the upcoming 2015 – 2016 SNAP Program.
Qualifying organizations will receive a full-time AmeriCorps Member or Members to serve 11 months at their organization/agency from October 15, 2015 – September 15, 2016. SNAP Members conduct valuable watershed restoration and assessment projects, as well as watershed education projects, and volunteer recruitment and support.
What would having an AmeriCorps Member help you to accomplish?
The 2015 – 2016 SNAP Program Application has the information you’ll need on how to apply, requirements for Host Sites and specifics about what type of activities SNAP AmeriCorps Members can and cannot perform.
- Click here to download the 2015-16 SNAP Program Request for Applications
- Click here to download the 2015-16 SNAP Program Application
- Click here to download the 2015-16 Position Description Form
- Click here to download the 2015-16 Service Plan Form
- Click here to download a Position Description Sample
- Click here to download a Service Plan Sample
- Click here to download the Host Site Selection Rubric
For additional information or questions, contact Lynn Baumgartner, SNAP Program Director, ext. 705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due May 30, 2015.
AmeriCorps is a network of local, state, and national service programs that connect more than 70,000 Americans each year in intensive service to meet our country’s critical needs in education, public safety, health, and the environment. AmeriCorps members serve with more than 2,000 nonprofits, public agencies, and faith-based and community organizations.